Cyberoam Certified Gold Partner
The Partner Program at Gold Partner level recognizes those partners who agree to meet certain qualification requirements and commit additional resources and Market development activities in order to promote, sell and support Cyberoam Unified Threat Management Solutions to the end customers. By signing the addendum UTM Africa Gold Partner agrees to be bound by the requirements and qualifications set forth herein.
UTM Africa Gold Partner Qualifications
- Agree to a minimum purchasing commitment of R150,000 per year.
- Purchase at least 1 Cyberoam “Not for Resale” (NFR) product for demonstrations, which must be a CR25ia or higher.
- Have at least one current employee with a CCNSP or CCNSE qualification.
- Attend a quarterly sales strategy meeting.
- Hold at least one local marketing event within Partner’s territory per year that features Cyberoam products and solutions.
- Place Cyberoam logo and details on company’s web site.
- Provide first line technical support directly to Partner’s end-customers.
- Receive a discount of up to 25% off of retail prices.
- Priority Sales Leads.
- UTM Africa will provide marketing material like brochures, presentations of products and other related materials.
- Access to our Partner Portal to manage customers, software renewals, sales leads and resources.