Cyberoam virtual network security appliances can be deployed as Next-Generation Firewalls or UTMs and offer industry-leading network security to virtual data-centers, “Security-in-a-Box” set-up for MSSPs/organizations, and “Office-in-a-Box” set-up. By offering comprehensive security features available in its hardware security appliances, in virtualized form, these virtual appliances offer Layer 8 Identity-based security on a single virtual appliance, which is as strong as security for the physical networks.
Cyberoam offers a complete virtual security solution to organizations with its virtual network security appliances (Next-Generation Firewalls/UTMs), virtual Cyberoam Central Console for centralized management, and Cyberoam iView software for centralized logging and reporting.
Take control of what you want, how much you want, how you want it with Cyberoam Virtual Network Security Appliances!
WHAT you want
- Get a virtual security solution for virtualized environments without deploying a hardware security appliance anymore
- Get support to scale-up your security in virtual network as your business grows
HOW MUCH you want
- Upgrade your virtual security appliances using a simple activation key to match your growing business needs
- Get benefits of a shared infrastructure by capitalizing on the lean and peak periods of network activities
HOW you want
- Choose between individual and a mix of physical and virtualized environments without worrying about security
- Get deployment flexibility with a licensing model that is based on the number of vCPUs
- Upgrade to a higher virtual security appliance model only when you want to even when the number of network users increase beyond the recommended number for a given model